What happens when I am still parked outside of opening hours?
Some ParkBee garages have specific closing times. These can be found in the Parkmobile app and on our website. When the car is not removed on time ParkBee can hand out a fine. We also have the right to remove the car from the garage. The maximum parking time with Parkmobile is 7 days, after the parking action will be stopped. Please contact ParkBee when you need to park your car for more than 7 days.
How do I open a barrier when my phone is out of battery?
Please find someone with a working phone and get in touch with our 24/7 customer service at:
- 085 8880786 (€1,- per call)
How do I pay for my parking transaction?
The payment for your parking transaction is done by Parkmobile. At the end of every month Parkmobile will withdraw the parking costs from your bank account.
Where do I use ParkBee?
ParkBee is active in multiple cities in the Netherlands. Park your car smart and affordable in the centre of for example Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn or Breda. Look at www.parkbee.com/locations to see where you can park your car smart and affordable.
Can I reserve a spot?
No, at ParkBee you can not reserve a spot beforehand.
I am from another country, can I use ParkBee?
At ParkBee you park with the Parkmobile (or Park-line) app. In the Netherlands you can only park with a Dutch, Belgian, German or English version of the Parkmobile app, combined with a Dutch Parkmobile account. When your app store settings are set for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany or England, only then you can park at ParkBee, if only you register with a Dutch Parkmobile account. You can create a Dutch account at www.parkmobile.nl
Where can I download the Parkmobile or Park-line app?
All our ParkBee garages are exclusively accessible through the Parkmobile or Park-line app. ParkBee does not have an app itself. Go to the App Store or Google Play and download the Parkmobile or Park-line app for free. The app is available for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry 10. Please make sure to use the latest version of the app.
How do I use ParkBee?
- Find a ParkBee garage in the Parkmobile app or on our website. ParkBee garages are recognizable in the app by its orange parking icon.
- Navigate to the parking garage where you would like to park your car.
- Standing in front of the barrier? Open the Parkmobile app, select the garage on the map or search for the garage by zone number and tap ‘open barrier’.
- If the garage is accessible through a human door, you can open the door with the Parkmobile app too. You can tap ‘Open Access Door’ in the running parking action to open the human door.
- Would you like to leave the garage? Drive to the barrier and tap ‘Open barrier’ in the Parkmobile app in order to leave the garage and to end your parking action.
How do I open the human door to leave or enter the garage?
If there is a human door to leave the garage please follow the signage that lead to the human door. Open the parking action in the Parkmobile app and select ‘Open Access Door’ to open the door and to leave or enter the garage by foot.
Rates and opening hours
You can find all the rates of our different locations on our website at www.parkbee.com/locations. You can also find this information in the Parkmobile app by clicking on the information button after selecting a garage. ParkBee costs on average 30% less than the local street parking rate.
Who do I contact for other questions?
Do you have questions concerning your parking action? ParkBee offers 24/7 customer service:
- 085 8880786