WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of our site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or any of its content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
All intellectual property rights in the names Parkbee and Keepyourcitymoving and the content of this website is owned by or licensed to ParkBee, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent. You may use our website for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of these pages for the sole purpose of placing orders for our products. The content, including any trade or other marks and copyright, may not be used for any other purpose.
The use by you of this website is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Before making a purchase on our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you don’t accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to make a transaction.
Information about us
parkbee.com, keepyourcitymoving.com and related microsites – our “websites” – are sites operated by ParkBee. We are registered in the UK and the Netherlands. Our registered offices are 52 Upper Street, Tetbury Place, London, N10QH.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience to you. Such links do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site or its content. If you access other sites using the links provided you will leave the site and will be subject to the policies applicable to those sites, which may differ from ours.
If you want to share the content on our site with your friends, please use the sharing tools provided.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own use on the following basis:
● no documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
● no graphics on the website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
● our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors.
For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the website other than in accordance with these terms and conditions for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website.
Subject to these terms and conditions, no part of the website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor material and conduct
● that’s threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
● for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
● which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
● which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
● You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking). We shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, with discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate which may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
● Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
● Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
● Issue of a warning to you.
● Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
● Further legal action against you.
● Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
● We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions, notices or terms published elsewhere on our site.
If you believe any content posted by another user is in breach of these terms or in any other way infringes your rights, you can send us a formal notice (a “moderation notice”):
A moderation notice should be sent either:
● by post: to our current registered office, marked for the attention of “The Legal Department”; or
● by email: to email@example.com
The moderation notice should include details of:
● the date, time and listing of the comment(s)/content concerned;
● the action that you wish us to take in respect of the comment(s)/content; and
● the basis on which the action requested is requested (e.g. alleging it to be defamatory, abusive or otherwise in breach of these terms).
On receipt of the moderation notice, we shall, in most circumstances:
a. immediately suspend the comment(s)/content concerned;
b. commence an investigation into it/them; and contact the user(s) concerned:
with a copy of your moderation notice; giving them an opportunity to make representations to us in connection with their comment(s)/content and any points you made in your moderation notice; and requesting that they respond to us within 21 days.
If we do not receive a response from the user(s) within 21 days, we will permanently delete the relevant comment(s)/content.
Once we have received a response from the user(s), we will take a decision within 21 days on whether to reinstate the comment(s)/content, permanently delete it/them or keep it/them suspended pending further investigation.
Once we have taken our decision, we will notify you and the user(s) concerned as soon as possible. When notifying you of the decision, we will attach a copy of the user(s)’ representations (if any), redacted to protect their identity.
For the purposes of openness and fairness, we will send copies of all relevant correspondence addressed to it to all parties, again redacted where appropriate to protect the user(s)’ identity.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
Law and jurisdiction
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website, will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
By placing an order through our site, you confirm that:
● You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
● You are at least 18 years old.
● You grant us an irrevocable non-exclusive licence to use for any purpose any content you post on our website or otherwise communicate to us via any media.
How the contract is formed between you and us:
After you place an order for a parking service, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Acceptance is confirmed by us sending you an email that confirms that the reservation has been registered. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you dispatch confirmation.
ParkBee’s obligations under this agreement are to issue the service to you under the agreement. We are responsible for you receiving the desired goods to an (at least) acceptable quality.
We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking, that products or services you purchase from third party sellers, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our site, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party.
If you have a problem with a product or service you bought online on parkbee.com you can submit your complaint via the Online Dispute Resolution Platform of the European Commission via the following address http://ec.europa.eu/odr which may allow out-of-court dispute settlement.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within the cancellation period. This cancellation period begins when you receive dispatch confirmation and ends 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. You will be responsible for returning a cancelled order to us . You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the service, in accordance with our refunds policy, unless there is any reduction in the value of the goods caused by your handling, in which case the refund will be reduced to reflect this. The refund will include the cost of delivery charges up to our standard delivery charge as a maximum. If the product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract, you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract.
Price and payment
The price of any product or service will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT. If there’s an obvious pricing error in relation to the product and/or service which could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing then we have the right to cancel any reservation and/or subscription issued in respect of the deal and issue you a refund in respect of the same.
Payment for all products and subscriptions may be made by credit or debit card.
Our refunds policy
If we are providing a refund:
● because you have cancelled the contract between us in accordance with this agreement and, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. If you could not use your reservation or subscription because of technical or operational issues at the car park that are under ParkBee’s direct responsibility we will refund the price of the service or subscription in full;
● For any other reason at our discretion, we will notify you of such refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as we can.
● We will also usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
● We will not process refunds for reservations or subscriptions that could not be accessed either because of the customer’s misuse or reasons beyond our control.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement including deliberate breaches is strictly limited to the purchase price of the subscription and/or product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
● For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
● Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
● For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
● For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these terms and conditions by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us, including but not limited to:
● loss of income or revenue
● loss of business
● loss of profits or contracts
● loss of anticipated savings
● loss of data
● loss of data, or
● waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.