– The general terms and conditions of ParkBee apply, which can be viewed on our Terms & Conditions page.
– Parking credit is only granted to people who work in healthcare and can demonstrate this. ParkBee has the right to check this, for example by requesting a photo of a healthcare badge. We count on this campaign to be treated fairly, in the event of abuse of this promotion (for example, by request by undetectable care staff) ParkBee reserves the right to reclaim the parking credit.
– This promotion runs until April 30, 2020 when credit will be valid. Due to current circumstances ParkBee may extend this promotion further. ParkBee also reserves the right to terminate or suspend the promotion prematurely.
– ParkBee reserves the right to exclude specific ParkBee locations from participating in this promotion, the parking credit will then not be available for use at this location. Even if ParkBee unexpectedly has to close a ParkBee parking location (temporarily), the possibility to use the parking credit at this location will logically lapse.
– To use the parking credit you must use the RingGo app affiliated with ParkBee.